Faculty of Economics – Prague University of Economics and Business
ESCP Business School, Paris
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
International Conference on Economics, Finance and Business, Prague, 2023
to be held in September 11 – 13, 2023 at the Prague School of Economics and Business, W.Churchill Square 4, Prague, Czech Republic.
IISES is sponsoring the conference.
We welcome university scholars, researchers, as well as corporates and government executives.
You can participate as a presenter or a listener.
Our conference aims to renew and strengthen contacts in scientific and research community, that were paused during the covid period in 2020 – 2022.
Don´t miss the opportunity to meet new colleagues, exchange thoughts and ideas, receive feedback, do possible networking and improve your research skills. We bring together scholars and researchers across the world.
- Professor Robert Holman – Conference Chair
- Associate Professor Božena Kadeřábková
- Helena Mitwally
- Assistant Professor Martin Zeman
- Associate Professor Helena Chytilová – Chair (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Jérôme Creel (ESCP, Paris campus)
- Associate Professor Klára Čermáková (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Zdeněk Chytil (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Hamed Ghiaie (ESCP, Paris campus)
- Professor Vojtěch Krebs (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Jaime Luque (ESCP, Madrid campus)
- Professor Martin Pělucha (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Gonçalo Pina (ESCP, Berlin campus)
- Professor Saeid Vafainia (ESCP, Paris campus)
- International economics
- Labour economics
- Economic policies
- Finance and international finance
- Business and international business
- Management and international management
- Marketing and international marketing
- Economic education
- Environmental economics
- Conference dates: September 11 – 13, 2023
- Abstract and/or paper submission* opens : January 1, 2023
- Abstract submission ends: June 30, 2023
- Paper submission (optional)** ends: June 30, 2023
- Registration and payment opens: February 1, 2023
- Registration and payment ends: July 31, 2023
- Program announcement: August 25, 2023
*Acceptance of an abstract will be communicated with the corresponding author within a week of submission.
**Full paper submission is optional – if you want it to be peer-reviewed for publication in the Conference proceedings book.
If you miss a deadline, please send us an e-mail.
- You can present in-person or virtually (online).
- You can have a power-point presentation or a poster presentation.
Besides regular sessions the conference provides space also for special sessions. A special session could address a particular theme or consist of work done in some particular international project. A special session should have a minimum of 6 presenters, one of them is a session organizer.
- Abstracts will be published in the e-book of abstracts.
- Accepted full papers will be published in the Conference proceedings e-book and submitted for CPCI Web of Science indexation and Scopus indexation.