ESCP Business School, Paris
Faculty of Economics – Prague University of Economics and Business
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
International Conference on Economics, Finance and Business, Paris, 2024
to be held in June 3 – 5, 2024 at the ESCP Business School, Paris, France.
IISES is sponsoring the conference.
We welcome university scholars, researchers, as well as corporates and government executives.
You can participate as a presenter or a listener.
Our conference aims to renew and strengthen contacts in scientific and research community, that were paused during the covid period in 2020 – 2022.
Don´t miss the opportunity to meet new colleagues, exchange thoughts and ideas, receive feedback, do possible networking and improve your research skills. We bring together scholars and researchers across the world.
- Professor Robert Holman – Conference Chair
- Associate Professor Božena Kadeřábková
- Helena Mitwally
- Assistant Professor Martin Zeman
- Associate Professor Helena Chytilová – Chair (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Jérôme Creel (ESCP, Paris campus)
- Associate Professor Klára Čermáková (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Zdeněk Chytil (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Hamed Ghiaie (ESCP, Paris campus)
- Professor Vojtěch Krebs (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Jaime Luque (ESCP, Madrid campus)
- Professor Martin Pělucha (Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Gonçalo Pina (ESCP, Berlin campus)
- Professor Saeid Vafainia (ESCP, Paris campus)
- International economics
- Labour economics
- Economic policies
- Finance and international finance
- Business and international business
- Management and international management
- Marketing and international marketing
- Economic education
- Environmental economics
- Conference dates: June 3 – 5, 2024
- Abstract and/or paper submission* opens : November 1, 2023
- Abstract submission ends: May 3, 2024
- Paper submission (optional)** ends: May 3, 2024
- Registration and payment opens: April 3, 2024
- Registration and payment ends: May 18, 2024
- Program announcement: May 20, 2024
*Acceptance of an abstract will be communicated with the corresponding author within a week of submission.
**Full paper submission is optional – if you want it to be peer-reviewed for publication in the Conference proceedings book.
If you miss a deadline, please send us an e-mail.
- You can present in-person or virtually (online).
- You can have a power-point presentation or a poster presentation.
Besides regular sessions the conference provides space also for special sessions. A special session could address a particular theme or consist of work done in some particular international project. A special session should have a minimum of 6 presenters, one of them is a session organizer.
- Abstracts will be published in the e-book of abstracts.
- Accepted full papers will be published in the Conference proceedings e-book and submitted for CPCI Web of Science indexation and Scopus indexation.